Yum      

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The completely pointless thread
Cookie 
This is a thread that says it all in the title - completely pointless conversation.

Today is a good day to make some cookies.
[Image: PancakeBunny.jpg] I have no idea what you're talking about so here's a bunny with a pancake on it's head
There is nothing worse than feeling like crap with a cold. Ugh
[Image: PancakeBunny.jpg] I have no idea what you're talking about so here's a bunny with a pancake on it's head
Everyone ready for the projected blizzard for the Northeast? Abiggrin
I really want to buy a new laptop! Then, just yesterday, I see this cute little tablet...and I want one of those instead. It has the keyboard that you can purchase separately if you want. I started to thinking, "Maybe I should convert over to Apple, then I can get the laptop, iPad and iPhone. That way, all the software can work across each piece of tech--from the cloud! Yeah...THAT'S IT! All my technology can live in the cloud while I keep my feet on the ground...wait a minute, with all that Smart-tech up there, who's supervising? Nono

Banghead I don't know if I'm ready for this
Hello, my name is Angie and I am an Arabian Shortbread cookie addict. Giggle
Go with Apple. The beauty of it is that it's one homogeneous ecosystem between all the devices. They work seamlessly and you do not have to use the cloud if you don't want to. Smile1

FYI - I find tablets to be a royal pain in the butt. Macbook Air is so light and thin. As thin as an iPad. The iPad Pro is pretty damn awesome and you can sync any bluetooth keyboard to your iPad, iPhone and even the laptop.
There is nothing more tasty than a nice BLT sandwich! OMG yum.