Yum      

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Also - Wild Game?
Is there a spot to ask about wild game recipes? I was just given several deer steaks, a deer roast and some ground deer meat. I've eaten deer meat in the past, but I've never prepared it myself.
Good question!!

What as a user looking for a recipe on this site would you suggest?
Meaning, when you are on a site and you don't know the areas by heart, what would be the first thing that comes to mind were you to start looking?

We all know looking for fish would be in the seafood area..... I'm trying to get an idea from someone who didn't put the site together, a 'regular' person so to speak.

this actually helps me in deciding where/how to add it in.
[Image: PancakeBunny.jpg] I have no idea what you're talking about so here's a bunny with a pancake on it's head
I would say, just a section called 'Wild Game' - or 'wild game and exotic' maybe, addressing things like rabbit, elk, venison... maybe even strange dishes like rattlesnake. Awink
OK you got your wild game section.
I put it in the Great Outdoors category.
Now, get cooking! Show us some wild caught food recipes! Besides, I'm tired of doing all the cooking around here! Tongue1
[Image: PancakeBunny.jpg] I have no idea what you're talking about so here's a bunny with a pancake on it's head