Yum      

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi Everyone
I'm Duchess and I found my way here through another forum...I should state immediately that I am not a cook...I am here to learn...I don't have a lot of patience to do big, elaborate recipes but, I am interested in others' ideas for simple, tasty foods...With the holidays right around the corner I am interested in ideas for foods I could use in entertaining guests...I'm happy to be here & I look forward to meeting everyone.
Yahoo

HEYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!

So glad to see you made it over here Duches. You are going to love this place. It looks sooooooo nice and Twitchin is full of food ideas too. I have posted my little recipe and placed a request for one of my favorite cakes (red velvet,...Mmmmmmm). Take a look around and ask about stuff. You won't be disapointed at all!!

Cya around the forums Tease

[BTW, you know me as Zenith]
Hello, my name is Angie and I am an Arabian Shortbread cookie addict. Giggle
Oh wow...I am so happy to see you here, Z !...I'm going to learn how to cook so I can dazzle my friends this holiday season...Its a secret...They will be absolutely stunned.
Well you've come to the right place to learn!
All the recipes I post myself are easy to follow and understand. EVERY recipe I have posted I have already made and make regularly.

I'm a firm believer in easy to make and more in easy to follow in regard to instructions!

I've also got quite a few meals that are indeed easy to make but they do take time to make.

Now, part of the site for the future is going to be party planning! It's going to be a paid for feature but since it's not so busy yet and it's not in effect and probably won't be for some time, you my friend just have to ask.... I shall help you plan a menu that you will set your guests in awe with!

The only price you pay is be my site whore..... tell the world to get their ass here and join! Awink) Cow
[Image: PancakeBunny.jpg] I have no idea what you're talking about so here's a bunny with a pancake on it's head
I'd be delighted to be your site whore !...I am excited to see your party planning ideas...It used to be so simple...A keg of beer under the shade tree and everyone was happy, now everyone wants to be fed too...Very cool site, Admin !