Yum      

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is your favorite coffee brand?
Coffee 
So, what is your favorite brand of store bought coffee? Regular flavor? Something else?

Personally I have a couple of store bought brands we enjoy.

Chock Full O' Nuts original roast is our regular flavor coffee. I like to dump tons of cinnamon in the grinds before brewing.

Then second is our flavored coffees:

New England brand Hazelnut and French Vanilla are the two flavored coffees we enjoy.

How about you guys?
[Image: PancakeBunny.jpg] I have no idea what you're talking about so here's a bunny with a pancake on it's head
Sadly I do not drink coffee , I am a tea drinker. But I love the smell of fresh roasted coffee.
Hey big guy! Where you been?

No coffee! OMG how can you? LOL Just kidding, I used to only drink tea too until I discovered how to make it and all the different varities there are!

Have you checked out the exoctic teas I've posted yet? Mint is my favorite and I order it every time I go to a Middle Eastern restaurant.
[Image: PancakeBunny.jpg] I have no idea what you're talking about so here's a bunny with a pancake on it's head
Sorry Momma , been real busy with my dad. he had another massive hart attack , so I have been workin' and staying close to him.

yes , Mom has viewed the forum and she too is a coffee and tea nut. I am hoping to get her to sign up and join in on the forum , as she loves to cook and bake and what not now that she is retired.
Aww I'm sorry 'bout your dad. Hug

You don't worry about coming here, it's all quiet and Dad's more important anyway.

Glad your mom likes the place! I keep TRYING to get my mom's recipes but it's like pulling scales off a snake!
Thanks , I hope things get back to normal soon.
I'm not fussy about my coffee as long as it isn't instant, that stuff should be outlawed...I usually stick with Folgers or Maxwell House & whenever I go to Starbucks I always get a Carmel Frapp.
Our supermarket just got a grind your own coffee section! they sell loose whole beans in a ton of assorted flavors.

I always keep in the house now:

Kenya blend..... oh my God this is marvelous!
Hazelnut
Vanilla bean
Raspberry Chocolate ...... more heaven!

I dont' use a drip machine but I use an electric percolator... My grandmothers Farberwear pot. I think the thing is older than I am! It's a 12 cup pot and I have a 6 cup for days I'm running out the door and want a 'short stack' of coffee.
The grind your own section has a grinder there too, so I grind up the whole beans there for the percolator.
What I love most is the percolator brews the coffee much hotter than the drip kind. There's nothing worse than lukewarm coffee! Barf

Adding cinnamon to the Kenya blend is so delicious!
When I did drink coffee, I liked the starbucks carmel moc (I won't even attemp to spell the entire name because I am sure to misspell it)
Hello, my name is Angie and I am an Arabian Shortbread cookie addict. Giggle
You know, I never liked any of that Starbucks coffee. I found it weak and it all tastes the same.

Any of their specialty flavors are so full of sugar you lose the taste of the coffee.