Yum      

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Matt's Special "Illness" Remedy
Coffee 
This is one of those drinks that will get you loopy if you don't take it easy in the making of it. You have to be careful so not to get yourself drunk, that will only make your illness worse!
Matt makes this for me whenever I'm ill and it really helps to unclog the sinus and lessen the cough, minimize congestion relieve sore throats and help me sleep.

Matt's Special "Illness" Remedy

The tea of your choice (we like Celestial Seasonings lemon tea)
fresh lemon
honey
Jack Daniels (or the bourbon of your choice)

Make your tea and make it HOT. Add lots of lemon to your liking, but lots of lemon is good for the sore throat. Add honey. Lots of it but not so much that it makes the tea like candy. You do want this sweet though it makes the bourbon less bitter!
Add half a shot of bourbon. If you are brave, a whole shot. But like I said, be careful!
Add more honey or lemon if you like at this point.

Sip this slowly, and if it gets cool, nuke it to make it hot again. You should drink this HOT and slowly.
you'll soon be off to sleep and feeling better. If you are REAL sick and haven't eaten, you WILL feel loopy, but at this point, do you care? You are NOT going out of the house anyway and you'll be back sleeping soon enough.
[Image: PancakeBunny.jpg] I have no idea what you're talking about so here's a bunny with a pancake on it's head